Custom Pet Portrait (Framed)
Please add about 3 to 5 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
As Seen on the TODAY Show!
We'll transform your favorite pet photo into a completely custom work of art that captures your pet's image in a new way. Simply upload your pet's photo, choose a frame and background color, and our talented artists will create a one-of-a-kind hand-drawn digital illustration.
Once you approve the portrait proof, we print, frame, and ship it with care to the location you choose. Your custom pet portrait makes a fabulous addition to your home and our pet portraits are also the perfect gift for any pet lover!
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame from renewable forests
- .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Lightweight and hanging hardware included
WHY SAM & JACK
- Our artists are the very best! We’ll work with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your portrait. We'll send you a preview of the portrait, and offer unlimited revisions.
- Excellent customer service. We’ll work closely with you to create the perfect one-of-a-kind gift to give or get. We're here to help if you have any questions.
- Your purchase gives back! We donate 2% of sales (not profits) to The Grey Muzzle Organization, a group dedicated to improving the lives of senior dogs in shelters across the country.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your framed portrait in about 6-10 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING OR CHOOSING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
- Choose a photo you love. We'll use the photo you submit to create the actual portrait, so choose one you love. See sample before and afters in our Gallery.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page too.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!