Pet Portrait Android Phone Cases
Please add about 3 to 5 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
As seen on the TODAY Show!
Durable meets adorable with our custom pet portrait phone cases. Take a beautiful hand-drawn illustration of your pet wherever you go with our sleek and colorful one-of-a-kind phone cases. Our impact-resistant dual-layer cases feature a hand-drawn pet portrait and bright, vibrant colors. They're available in 28 colors, a matte or glossy finish.
Simply upload your pet's photo, choose a color and a finish (matte or glossy), and add your iPhone model.
Next, we’ll create a custom pet portrait – digitally hand-drawn, and email a proof of the portrait for you to review. We offer unlimited revisions to ensure the portrait is just right!
Once the portrait is approved, we'll create your new phone case and send it your way!
- Hand-drawn digital pet portrait.
- Bright full-color design with an option to choose a matte or glossy finish (see the photos to see a side-by-side comparison).
- Impact-resistant dual-layer case features an outer shell and inner liner for extra protection against accidental drops.
- Clear, open ports for connectivity.
- Include up to three pets on a case for an additional fee of $10 per pet.
- Available in 28 colors and for most iPhone and Samsung models.
Available for the following models:
- Samsung Galaxy S23, Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Samsung S21 FE, Samsung Galaxy S21, Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung S20 FE, Samsung Galaxy S20+, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S10E, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Google Pixel 6, Google Pixel 5 5G
If you need iPhone cases, find them here.
Note: This product is available in the US, Canada, Europe, UK, Australia, and New Zealand only.
WHY SAM & JACK
- Our artists are the very best! We’ll work with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your portrait. We'll send you a preview of the portrait, and offer unlimited revisions.
- Excellent customer service. We’ll work closely with you to create the perfect one-of-a-kind gift to give or get. We're here to help if you have any questions.
- Your purchase gives back! We donate 2% of sales (not profits) to The Grey Muzzle Organization, a group dedicated to improving the lives of senior dogs in shelters across the country.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your phone case in about 7-10 business days. You'll get an email notification with tracking information when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
* Note our 'skip-the-line' option will speed up the overall timing of your order by moving your portrait to the top of our queue, but it will not speed up our shipping partners' delivery time.
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
- Choose a photo you love. We'll use the photo you submit to create the actual portrait, so choose one you love. See sample 'before and afters' in our Gallery.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page too.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!