Custom Pet Portrait Travel Mug
Please add about 3 to 5 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
NEW! Our stainless steel Pet Portrait Travel Mugs keep your favorite companion close by at all times and your beverage of choice cold or hot for hours. Completely personalized with a custom hand-illustrated pet portrait and the background color of your choice, our mugs make excellent one-of-a-kind gifts.
Choose from 28 colors and include up to three pets per mug. Like our other custom pet portrait items, simply upload the pet's photo and choose a background color. Next, we’ll create a custom pet portrait – digitally hand-drawn, and send you a proof of the portrait to approve. Once approved, we'll create your new favorite mug and ship it to you with care.
- Custom hand-drawn digital pet portrait from a photo you submit
- Available in 28 colors; additional colors available upon request
- Insulated for hot and cold liquids; keeps liquids hot or cold for up to 5 hours
- High-grade, double-walled stainless steel and a spill-proof BPA-free plastic lid
- 25 oz size; upper diameter 3.3″ × 6.9″ and bottom, 2.7″ × 6.9″
- Note: Hand-wash only and always open the lid before placing it on a hot drink to prevent steam pressure buildup.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your water bottle in about 6-12 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
- Choose a photo you love. We'll use the photo you submit to create the actual portrait, so choose one you love. See sample before and afters in our Gallery.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page too.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!