Custom Pet Portrait Trinket Tray - NEW!
Please add about 3 to 5 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
NEW for HOLIDAY 2023! Perfect for holding keys, jewelry, and other small items, our new catchall trays are a thoughtful and unique gift to give or get! And they're fully customizable with a custom pet portrait illustration, a pet's name or any other text, and a rainbow of colors from which to choose.
Simply upload your pet's photo and choose a background color, and optionally add any text, such as a pet's name or a sweet phrase, like Best Dog Mom.
Next, we’ll create a custom pet portrait – digitally hand-drawn, and send you a proof of the portrait to approve. We offer unlimited revisions to ensure we've captured your pet just right! Once approved, we'll create the beautiful ceramic tray and ship it to you with care.
- Custom hand-drawn digital pet portrait from a photo you submit.
- Bright full-color design on glazed ceramic with a gold-painted rim.
- Available in 22 colors; additional background colors are available upon request.
- Optional name or text included, or exclude any text and we'll make the portrait larger.
- Dimensions are 4.15" x 4.15”w x 1”h.
WHY SAM & JACK
- Our artists are the very best! We’ll work with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your portrait. We'll send you a preview of the portrait, and offer unlimited revisions.
- Excellent customer service. We’ll work closely with you to create the perfect one-of-a-kind gift to give or get. We're here to help if you have any questions.
- Your purchase gives back! We donate 2% of sales (not profits) to The Grey Muzzle Organization, a group dedicated to improving the lives of senior dogs in shelters across the country.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your trinket tray in 7-10 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!