- Vibrant full-color design
- Available in 27 colors and in one size, 5.75" x 8"
- Sturdy hardcover with a matte laminate finish, and casewrap binding
- 150 lined perforated pages (75 sheets)
- Note a 0.5"x 0.5" production barcode is visible on the back cover
See our Floral Patterned Journals too.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We'll send you a proof of your pet portrait via email 2 to 3 days after you place an order.
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your phone case in about 6-12 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
- Choose a photo you love. We'll use the photo you submit to create the actual portrait, so choose one you love. See sample 'before and afters' in our Gallery.
Contact us via the site, chat, or by phone if you have any questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page too.
CHOOSE A PHOTO
Choose your favorite photo of your dog, cat, rabbit, or any other pet.
Upload it, choose your preferred background color and optionally add your pet’s name or other options, and place your order.
APPROVE YOUR PROOF
Our expert digital artists create your custom pet portrait!
Once complete, we'll send you a proof to review. Approve it or request changes. We will not print the portrait on the product you choose until you approve it to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the finished product.
YOUR ITEM IS DELIVERED
We print your pet portrait on the item you choose and ship it to the address provided. We'll share tracking information as soon as it's available.
Expect delivery within about 2 weeks of placing your order and within 2-3 weeks around various holidays.
Enjoy it or delight your gift recipient!
Choosing a good photo is key!
HERE ARE OUR TIPS
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.