Custom Pet Portrait Hardcover Journal - Floral
Please add about 3 to 6 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.NEW! Whether used as a diary, travel journal, bullet journal, or to jot down love notes to a beloved pet, our matte hardcover journals are sure to please thanks to their pawsome cover art! Kids and teens love these too.
Simply upload your pet's photo and choose the number of pets you would like on the pillow, the background color, and the size.
Next, we’ll create a custom pet portrait – digitally hand-drawn, and email a proof of the portrait for you to review. We offer unlimited revisions to ensure the portrait is just right!
Once the portrait is approved, we'll create your new journal and send it your way!
- Hand-drawn digital pet portrait
- Vibrant full-color design
- Available in 8 colors and in one size, 5.75" x 8"
- Sturdy hardcover with a matte laminate finish, and casewrap binding
- 150 lined perforated pages (75 sheets)
- Note a 0.5"x 0.5" production barcode is visible on the back cover
See our Solid Colored Hardcover Journals too.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your journal in about 6-10 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
- Choose a photo you love. We'll use the photo you submit to create the actual portrait, so choose one you love. See sample 'before and afters' in our Gallery.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page too.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!