Honor the dog, cat, or other pet in your life with a custom pet portrait pillow! Our beautiful pillows are guaranteed to make you smile and add a pop of color to your decor. Our pillows make wonderful gifts, too!
Simply upload your pet's photo and choose a background color, and size.
Next, we’ll create a custom pet portrait – digitally hand-drawn, and send you a proof of the portrait to approve.
Once approved, we'll create your new favorite pillow and ship it to you with care.
Please contact us if there's a color you'd like but do not see offered here.
• Available in two sizes: 18" x 18" and 22" x 22
• Available in 20 colors; additional colors available on request
• 100% polyester case and insert with a satin feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Add about 3-4 days to the delivery estimate you see above for the portrait creation and approval process.
We'll send you a proof of your pet portrait via email 48-72 hours after you place an order.
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your pet portrait pillow within 5-12 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
CHOOSE A PHOTO
Choose your favorite photo of your dog, cat, rabbit, or any other pet.
Upload it, choose your preferred background color and optionally add your pet’s name or other options, and place your order.
APPROVE YOUR PROOF
Our expert digital artists create your custom pet portrait!
Once complete, we'll send you a proof to review. Approve it or request changes. We will not print the portrait on the product you choose until you approve it to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the finished product.
YOUR ITEM IS DELIVERED
We print your pet portrait on the item you choose and ship it to the address provided. We'll share tracking information as soon as it's available.
Expect delivery within about 2 weeks of placing your order.
Enjoy it or delight your gift recipient!
Choosing a good photo is key!
HERE ARE OUR TIPS
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.