Pet Portrait Tote Bag - Hearts
Please add about 3 to 5 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
NEW! You'll always have your pet's adorable face close by with our new pet portrait tote bags! Our cheery totes are practical and fun.
Simply choose a tote bag color and the number of pets you would like on the tote, and upload your pet's or pets' photos.
Next, we’ll send you a proof of the portrait to approve. Once approved, we'll create your new favorite tote bag and ship it with care to you or someone you choose.
- Custom hand-drawn pet portrait
- Vibrant full-color design with an inner black lining and wide 100% cotton handles
- Durable and machine-washable; 100% spun polyester
- Bag size: 15" x 15" and handle length 11.8″, width 1″
- Available in 20+ solid colors along with two floral patterns in a range of colors
- Include up to two pets, one per side
Don't miss our solid-colored and floral-patterned totes, and matching Dog Bandanas, which you can see here.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your tote bag in about 6-10 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
- Choose a photo you love. We'll use the photo you submit to create the actual portrait, so choose one you love. See sample 'before and afters' in our Gallery.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page too.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!