Custom Pet Portrait Tote Bag and Matching Dog Bandana - Hearts
Please add about 3 to 6 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
NEW! We'll create a completely custom tote bag featuring a hand-illustrated portrait of your or a gift recipient's pet AND we'll also include a matching dog bandana. It's the cutest combo for dog lovers!
Our cheery totes are practical and fun, and available in over 30 colors and beautiful patterns. Our dog bandanas come in a range of sizes to fit every pup, and will any dog look even more adorable!
Simply choose a color and the number of pets you would like on the tote, and upload your pet's or pets' photos.
Next, we’ll email you a proof of the portrait or portraits to approve. Once approved, we'll create your new favorite tote bag and ship it with care to the location you choose.
Dog Collar Bandana
This option includes a comfortable black nylon dog collar with a snap-lock buckle and an over-the-collar bandana made of soft polyester duck fabric. A metal D-ring is attached to the collar for your leash or tags, and if you prefer, you can slide the bandana off the collar and place it on your dog's current collar.
These are easy to put on and take off (no tying required!).
Available in four sizes:
- Small: 6.94" x 3.5", with black 0.4" wide collar, adjustable 7.8" to 11.8"
- Medium: 9.13" x 5.5", with black 0.6" wide collar adjustable 10.2" to 17.3"
- Large: 12" x 7.3" with black collar 0.8" wide, adjustable 12.6" to 19.7"
- X-Large: 14.5" x 9" with black collar 1.0" wide adjustable 14.6" to 23.6"
Our models, Mazie the Golden and Buddy, the black German Shepherd-Border Collie both wear a size large and weigh 70-75 lbs.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your tote bag and bandana in about 6-10 business days (note they may ship separately). You'll get an email notification when they ship to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
- Choose a photo you love. We'll use the photo you submit to create the actual portrait, so choose one you love. See sample 'before and afters' in our Gallery.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page too.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!