Custom Pet Portrait iPhone Case - Transparent
Please add about 3 to 5 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
You'll always have your pet's adorable face on hand with our sleek custom pet portrait phone cases!
We'll transform your favorite pet photo into a completely custom work of art that captures your pet's image in a new way. Simply upload your pet's photo, choose your phone model, and our talented artists will create a one-of-a-kind hand-drawn digital illustration.
Next, we’ll send you a proof of the portrait to approve. Once approved, we'll create your new favorite phone case and ship it with care to the location you choose.
Disclaimer: Our phone cases tend to draw a lot of attention!
- Hand-drawn digital pet portrait
- High-quality clear silicone phone case
- 100% transparent with high-quality printing technology
- Wireless charging compatible
- The case is thin but durable and protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt
If you need a case for an Android phone, find them here.
Note the SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your phone case in about 7-10 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
Contact us via the site, chat, or by phone if you have any questions about choosing a photo or anything else.
See our FAQ page.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!