Pet Portrait Poster (Unframed)
Please add about 3 to 5 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
Now your favorite pet photo can be turned into a completely custom piece of art that captures your pet's image in a new way.
Simply upload your photo, optionally personalize it with your pet’s name, pick a background color, and size, and we’ll transform it into a work of art ready for framing.
Once you approve the portrait illustration, we print, and ship it with care to the location you choose. Your custom pet portrait will make a fabulous addition to your home. Our pet portraits are also the perfect gift for any pet lover!
- Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper
- Giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your framed portrait in about 6-10 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!