Custom Pet Portrait Mug - Florals
Please add about 2 to 4 days to the delivery estimate you see above and elsewhere for the portrait creation and approval process.
NEW! The best gifts to give and get are personalized, and that's what makes this mug with your pet's mug such a hit!
Simply upload your pet's photo and choose a background color or pattern, mug size, and optionally add any text you choose for the backside.
Next, we’ll create a custom pet portrait – digitally hand-drawn, and send you a proof of the portrait to approve. Once approved, we'll create your new favorite mug and ship it to you with care.
For the text on the backside, add a name, or words to wake up to each morning - it's completely up to you!
- Available in two sizes - 11 oz and 15 oz.
- Available in 4 patterns
- Optional text on the backside. Choose to include a heart or paw image as well.
- Choose block or script font or a combination of the two.
- Hand-drawn digital pet portrait on the front side (mug handle on the right unless otherwise requested)
- Ceramic mug, dishwasher, and microwave-safe
- White and glossy with vivid colors; note portrait colors appear a bit darker than portrait proof colors due to the sublimation printing process.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you approve your final proof, you'll receive your mug in about 7-10 business days. You'll get an email notification when it ships to count down the days to delivery!
TIPS FOR TAKING A GREAT PHOTO TO SUBMIT
Zoom In at Eye Level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Taking a photo at eye level works best.
Use Natural Lighting: Whether you use good indoor lighting or outdoor sunlight, your picture should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid Filters and Blurry Shots: This helps us deliver a great finished product.
Contact us via the site, chat, text, or by phone at 415-900-4803 if you have questions about choosing a photo or anything else. We're here to help!
See our FAQ page.
Choosing a good photo is key!
- Get a shot at eye level: Make sure you show the head, neck, and shoulders for an optimal outcome. Get down to your pet's level to get a great shot!
- Use natural lighting: Whether you use outdoor sunlight or good indoor lighting, your photo should feature your pet’s natural color and details.
Avoid filters and blurry shots: An accurate representation of your pet ensures we'll deliver a finished product you'll love.
Shipping Costs + Timing
- What are your shipping costs and where do you ship to?
- How long does the entire portrait creation, proofing, and delivery take?
- What are your holiday shipping cut-offs?
More information coming soon!